Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching for a CRM Manager. Assignment starts mid-August until February 15th 2019. 40 hours a week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive forward our consumer strategy you will ensure the consumer point of view is always pivotal in every strategic decision.
You will develop the digital program strategy to manage user experience throughout the customer decision journey, and ensures integration of relevant digital touchpoints such as Philips.com, Linkedin, Facebook, search, customer intimacy etc.
- Support the development of CRM strategy, infrastructure and operational plan for Philips Personal Care and our products
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver effective and compelling programs and campaigns that drive sales, acquisition, loyalty, engagement and advocacy
- Implement measurement framework for all outbound activity to understand impact and learn through a results-driven mindset
- Drive channel-specific strategies and executional plans for CRM
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for the launch of Personal Care propositions
- Be the single point of contacts for Market in regards of consumer engagement activities
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience :
- 3+ years of experience in CRM across strategy plus implementation and ongoing management
- Experience working across multiple channels, including email plus social media and messaging
- Experience contributing requirements for the implementation of a CRM solution
- Experience working with external agencies in the development of customer communications
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and executional level
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Quantitative analytical ability
- Communication skills