€40.000 - €60.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to play an important role in testing our highly advanced and extremely complex Metrology systems? Do you want to push boundaries, set new standards and make the impossible, possible – every day? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at this leading company in the Netherlands.
As part of a software development team, you test software with the intent of finding important problems before our customers find them.
The role of a tester includes activities that generate and provide feedback not only on test status, test progress, and product quality, but also on process quality. These activities include:
-Defines a test strategy for the project according the clusters’ test strategy approach together with the architects, developers and other stakeholders
-Actively collaborating with architects and developers to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
-Design and execute software tests and report back on the test results
-Review test related deliverables, monitor automated regression test results
-Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
The company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. There are working over 19.000 people worldwide, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Here one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working here is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful, the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
The sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all of the products. Part of the D&E department is the Metrology Software Department, where approximately 300 highly skilled software engineers are working. These 300 people are working in different groups who are responsible for different problems of the machine. In those groups are working software engineers and functional people together for the best solution in time.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with technically testing software (different levels)
- Experience with Context-Driven Testing (e.g. Rapid Software Testing)
- Preferably knowledge/experience with C/C++, Matlab, Python and Linux