€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Engineering, IT, Energie
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
The R&D department of Video Systems in Eindhoven is responsible for the development of high-end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms.
For this department we are looking for a System/Product Architect.
As a System/Product Architect, you are responsible for the technical designs for IP cameras. Your focus is on the overall camera architecture.
You will be in charge of the design from the initial product requirements development phase to the release of the product for mass production.
You will lead multi-disciplinary design teams to define the right technical concepts and solutions for designing security cameras of Bosch. You are able to balance technical solutions on performance, price, quality and time.
For over 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability. Our founder, Robert Bosch, was a visionary entrepreneur who believed that trust and product quality were the key to success. Robert Bosch’s iron determination and refusal to compromise are values that we still uphold today. You can see it in our innovative technology and excellent standards of service and support. But most of all, you can feel it when you use our products. Because they work perfectly and make sense for the life you lead (Invented for life). When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company. We operate in over 150 countries around the globe. In fiscal 2013, our approximately 281.000 associates generated sales of €46.1 billion. Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future.
Bosch Security Systems provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. Highly effective security, safety and communications solutions – we don’t compromise and neither should you. Our intelligent products and services include: Video Systems, Fire Detection and Evacuation Systems, Public Address and Conference Systems, Professional Audio Systems, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems and Security Management Systems.
At Video Systems, we believe that everyone deserves to live in a safe and secure environment. This is why we push the boundaries of technology to develop intelligent IP video solutions that raise the bar and set new standards in security and data management. We are constantly searching for ways of safeguarding your world that are simpler to understand, easier to install, incredibly precise and seamlessly connected. It’s what has earned us our reputation as experts in our field and put us at the forefront of our industry. To find out more about our IP video solutions and technologies, and how they can change the way you think about security, go to www.boschsecurity.com/hdsecurity.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Chance to become a direct Bosch employee after secondment period;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Must have skills/experience
- BSc or MSc in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electronics engineering or other relevant qualification;
- Considerable product development experience as a designer or team leader;
- Experience with working in a product development environment;
- Eager to follow the latest technology trends;
- Capable of holding the system overview and when required capable to dig in the details of the design;
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience with requirements definition;
- Quality and cost conscious;
- Good communication skills;
- You are used to working in cross-functional teams and you can deal with a dynamic environment;
- You have a strong opinion and can win others for your case;
- Flexible team player, which actively coach and supports the other team members;
- Result driven with a proactive attitude.
Good to have skills/experience
- Experience with imaging products: optics, image processing;
- Good insight on product manufacturing electronics/mechanics;
- Knowledge of design for reliability.