Quality & Safety, IT
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment in which you are empowered to use your voice and expertise to have a positive impact on your team, the business, and health technologies that will improve the health, well-being and care for people around world.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Provide guidance and implement strategies that drive product quality and continuous improvement (being an important member of the Global SQA Process Risk team).
You will be responsible for using your understanding of Supplier Quality processes and systems to develop IT systems and system requirements to enable us to continuously improve. Your dedication to quality is important to our customers and patients. The
Senior Manager Supplier SQ IT Systems should have a keen interest in IT system applications related to SQ processes, and their usage to deliver data that can drive quality improvements.
Are you passionate about IT systems, data, people oriented, strong in process development and do you like to work in a constant changing environment, please apply!
You are responsible for:
- Being the Supplier Quality Subject Matter Expert with respect to the development and integration of IT systems that enable SQ process automation or utilize SQ data.
- Working with the various IT system owners to maintain oversight of all relevant IT systems and tools and ensuring consistency of SQ data across these systems and tools.
- Developing/translating purchasing control processes, procedures into IT system requirements to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Working with IT system developers to ensure requirements are effectively implemented in the relevant systems.
- Be the SQ point of contact for the Agile Scrum teams involved in implementing SQ related IT systems.
- Validation of SQ owned systems and data applications for effective operationalization.
- Developing and deploying training in the IT systems for SQ users.
- Collecting and acting upon user feedback as continuous improvement.
- Owning supplier quality IT systems design from the business perspective and supporting Philips in external and internal inspections/audits.
- Supporting the closure of regulatory compliance gaps related to SQ relevant IT systems and data.
- Participating in supplier quality related communication and feedback sessions.
- Managing complex tasks which involve multiple systems and stakeholders.
- Contribute to future CI programs where information related to processes and systems are prerequisites.
- Participating in Global initiatives relating to standardization and harmonization of processes within SQ.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
As a result of Philips renewed commitment to Quality, it has recently restructured its organization to ensure you and your department have clear interfaces with Philips Business Group and Market leadership, and can harness the expertise of five Centers of Excellence (COEs). These 5 COEs specialize in the following capabilities: Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Supplier Quality, Quality Management System, Quality Assurance & Engineering, and Compliance & Audit.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master (preferably in engineering or science)
- 4-6 years’ experience in either a Quality or Continuous Improvement function within a large matrix organisation
- Experience in the development and use of IT systems
- Experience in a regulated area (Medical Device, Pharma, Automotive, Aerospace, Food) is preferred
- Experience with quality systems, quality tools and methodologies
- Experience in an international environment (preference)
- Ability to think out of the box and adapt to commercial context
- Self-starter and self-directed, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate well, oral and written in English
- Willingness to travel up to 15 to 30%
- Positive mind-set, assertive personality, strong character and authority
- Flexible and detail focused
- Be a proactive thinker, who is objective and practical in their methodology.
- Have strong communication skills and be competent in meeting customer’s requirements whilst managing the overall expectations.
- Experience in Software validations
- Experience in Agile Scrum in an advantage
- Highly organized and able to effectively project plan.
- People management experienced is preferred.