< € 35000, € 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client we are looking for a Product development engineer. You are responsible for designing parts for the Automotive industry.
- Translate the customer requirements into an air spring design, using CAD/FEA and other calculation tools;
- Consultation and reviews with customers;
- Consultation with suppliers;
- Initiate prototype production with plant;
- Initiate and guide lab and field testing;
- Evaluate testing and create reports.
Our client is an international supplier of advanced air springs to eliminate vibration in transportation.
A challenging work environment where you are responsible for the development of new air springs and related components with focus on OE (Original Equipment) automotive customers.
- After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client.
- International working environment (international travel will be required);
- Challenging automotive projects;
- Good working conditions;
- International career opportunities.
- Technical college or University training;
- Experience in automotive industry (preferred);
- Good spoken and written skills in English;
- 5 years work experience in a relevant industry with OE product development;
- Ability to give technical presentations to and interact with customers on a high professional level;
- Experience in 3D CAD and FEA;
- Independent, pragmatic, accurate;
- Hands-on and can-do mentality;
- Own initiative and perseverance.