€ 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Consumer Dairy Supply Chain Plant Gütersloh is looking for an experienced planner to support the local planning team for the coming 2 to 3 months starting as of August 6. Plant Gütersloh (>200 employees) produces consumer desserts and yoghurts mainly for the German and Dutch market (~120 end product SKU’s)
In November 2017 it is announced that Plant Gütersloh will be closed latest March 2019, the planning team needs additional support during the ramp down phase.
The main responsibilities within the function are:
- Daily operational supply chain planning to serve the German & Dutch market with high quality dessert products on time in full
- You are part of an experienced team consisting of a Supply Network Planner, Material Planners and a Detailed Production Scheduler
- Supply of Raw- & Packaging material requires daily to work under tight deadlines
- Support the plant during the ramp down in production volume by phasing out end products and associated raw- & pack materials while avoiding obsoletes
- You will report to the manager planning
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
- Good Salary (€3.300 - €4.500) based on experience;
- Company car from YER;
- Good guidance from a consultant;
- International challenge in Germany for 3 months (option of extension).
- Bsc in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Production Finance, etc.
- Ideally more than 5 years of relevant experience
- For this specific function within local planning team of the plant, the candidate should have proven experience in the past of working together with planners/schedulers at a production site
- Experience within FMCG, food production and planning
- Experience with SAP, APO and\or OMP solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Customer focus, analytical, accurate, pro-active, problem solving skills, hands-on mentality and results oriented.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships and able to deliver “under pressure”
- You are a good team player with strong planning and organizational skills
- Professional communication skills in German and English, written and verbal
- Willingness to work full time in Gütersloh (Germany NRW)