€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Work on system engineering/integration activities of embedded operating systems and related tooling for TWINSCAN real-time sub-systems.
Create/Tune/Support embedded Linux and VxWorks distributions for TWINSCAN sub-systems. Participate in developing utilities/facilities to support configuration, integration and usage of subsystems, ie network, processor modules and computer racks.
Help with application behavior analyses on multi-threading, multicore systems to help find and solve performance bottlenecks by developing diagnostics facilities.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or higher in electronics or in technical software development.
- Minimal 3 years relevant work experience
- Must have experience:
-C language, Python and shell scripting
-Network knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, NFS, tftp, WireShark
-Analysis of software issues and design of solutions
- Nice to have experience:
-C++, Perl, WindRiver VxWorks, PowerPC
-SCM tooling: Clearcase or SVN or GIT
-Real-time embedded development
- Team player