€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 10.000 people work at ASML, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
Within ASML, the sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all ASML products.
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations.
You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages.
You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software engineer.
You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- 0-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
- Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab.
- Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.