€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Do you want to play an important role in reshaping our software architecture to facilitate seamless implementation of the metrology functions in our software?
Do you want contribute to our highly advanced and extremely complex Metrology systems and push boundaries, set new standards and make the impossible, possible – every day?
Do you possess technical leadership and can you influence your stakeholders to deploy software architecture changes and development methods?
Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Breakdown complex software problems into implementable chunks
- Manage, collect and challenge software requirements
- Ensure and improve software quality
- Establish a long-term software vision and a short-term roadmap to reach it
- (Technically) lead a team of engineers and/or sub-function architects
- Look beyond the scope of your own software (cluster) and align on external interfaces and ASML-wide software concerns
- At a high-level, understand the scanner and its concepts, at a detailed level, understand the role your software plays in the scanner and the impact it has on the customer.
- Speak the language of the engineers as well as the language of 'functional designers', system engineering, marketing and customer support. Bridge the gap between them.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master or PhD in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as an architect in software development in a multidisciplinary setting is required
- You have experience in leading a team
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns, model driven engineering and design
- Agile way of working
- Requirements engineering
- Knowledge of Software Version Control (Git, SVN, Rational ClearCase) is nice to have
- Coping with legacy software
- Preferably you have knowledge/experience of C / C++, MATLAB, Python, ASD/Dezyne and Linux.
ASML is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You are a critical thinker and pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors. You express creative and innovative thinking and get energy from pioneering new ground.