€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
You are every inch a true developer! The quality of your work is very important to you and you also want to work in a team with many specialists from various disciplines. You are looking for a challenging, large-scale project and at the same time you want your work to impact millions of end users worldwide.
If the above describes what you would like to do at work, then we have the job you have been looking for!
As part of ASML’s LOT Data group, you will develop and build software solutions that are instrumental to have our lithographic machines operating very productive while maintaining nanometer accuracy and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industry high standards. Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for ASML. You will be involved at all stages of the software development process; specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications on requirements, making efficient design choices, to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design and verify the implementation.
Next to this, you will be responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identify dependencies on others. Together with your team leader you will schedule your activities and agree on when to deliver the required specifications.
The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
You will interface with both internal and external clients. Our main core is data transformation and our group is linked to many other groups within the software cluster. Your work will be pivotal for the success of ASML.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Demonstrable expertise in C, C++, Qt, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase);
- Experienced in working in a (Agile) team environment is highly desirable;
- Experience with Model Driven Engineering is a plus;
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, preferably related to large-scale software stacks;
- Experience in the high-tech industry is a pré.
- You should first be passionate about technology and you should be excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide;
- We are looking for someone who has a deep technical experience, but at the same time likes to communicate with other departments and wants to understand how complex systems work;
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented;
- You should have a keen eye for detail;
- You are used to work in a highly complex and procedural environment. To you, proper design and code documentation is mandatory and you like to keep your work with a high level of structure and clarity;
- You like to work in a team with many senior design engineers with whom you can exchange technical ideas and debate upon the best solution for each project.