€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Industrial Engineering provides the people, means, methods and technical capabilities to introduce new products to the customer site. The engineer improves reliability, availability and serviceability of the ASML products at the customer site, according to agreed specification. This means specification of operational requirements, co-design of new products, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes, and continuous improvement of volume equipment.
This vacancy is within the software support team. It includes technical support to local service organization in the field of software, software architecture, user interface, UNIX, Fab automation, application software etc. as well as testing and initializing solutions for any found structural problem.
In the ASML product life cycle, the engineer has the following responsibilities:
– Represent the customer support sector in the co-design phase and make sure the service requirements are implemented in the design.
– Take care for new product introduction towards field organization
– Take care for structural improvements and feedback on structural improvements towards development team.
– Review technical documentation to determine the Industrialization impact.
– Define documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization.
– Be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site
– Knowledge transfer from development to local service organizations
– Analyze global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Electronics or other related studies.
- Experience in a high-tech environment.
- Experience in servicing/ developing embedded machine software.
- Specific knowledge:
-UNIX/LINUX administration knowledge.
-Computer system knowledge
-Knowledge on network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP,...)
-Basic Knowledge on Webservices, xml
- You are a Software Developer and you want to make the next step towards Customer Relations
- You have an excellent social and communication skills in English
- You are able to work independently and in a team
- You are proactive and want to challenge the others
- You are able to make objective conclusions after collecting all the information
- You are ready to travel abroad
- You are eager to learn Dutch, we offer you this opportunity within ASML