€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an expert in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs? Do you combine strong analytical reasoning and conceptual understanding with excellent communication skills?
Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. For example, one such module (a wafer stage), accelerates faster than a fighter jet to enable the ASML machine to position a silicon wafer in less than a second, with nanometer accuracy! As well as using metrology systems to position wafers, ASML also uses metrology systems to measure and compensate for sub-nanometer inaccuracies that inevitably creep in due to material imperfections, temperature fluctuations, and/or atmospheric pressure changes. To achieve such challenging results, the best metrology systems ever imagined are required.
Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master or PhD in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- A proven track-record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux
- MATLAB and Python experience is a plus
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- Agile way of working