Capelle aan den IJssel
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a:
Information Security Officer & Data Protection Coordinator OU BBN
The Information Security Officer is responsible for all information security issues within its area of responsibility. He supports the management of the OUs in their tasks relating to information security and data protection.
- To be responsible to implement concepts to all our Operating Units for Rollout E-learning, Information security incidents and Security Activities /Projects
- As a part of our Team you are responsible for information security awareness and training activities
- This role includes creating a training concept (periodic) for all local Companies and also E-Learning concept with HR process (special for new employees after 6 months) and a Monthly status update report of Rollout E-Learning
- You will be responsible to create an Asset Register and perform gap analysis and risk assessment for all critical infrastructures.
- You support and consult the management and departments of the KU with regard to information security issues and also review the implementation and effectiveness of agreed information security measures
- You will create local information security reports
- In this position you will support and quantificate information security vulnerability and risk analyses and also coordinate audits.
- You will support the countries to introduce and fulfil the criteria of the new EU data protection regulation
- You will supervise the data protection strategy of Management Board
- You coordinate data protection topics and identify project and processes related to data protection
- You will provide training on data protection topics as well as plan and implement measures to increase awareness
- You will provide Management Board and other relevant bodies with regular data protection reports
In just a few decades, ThyssenKrupp has become one of the world’s leading elevator companies with unique engineering capabilities.
When done well, urban mobility drives down congestion, pollution, stress and energy consumption. Their innovative, efficient and reliable passenger transportation systems are key to getting it right in cities. Whether building a new state-of-the-art system or modernizing an existing one, their products deliver crucial energy and time efficiencies.
At thyssenkrupp we give you the freedom to expand your horizons – with flexible work time models, international teams and attractive working conditions and social benefits. We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today.
- You have successfully completed your economic/business administration university studies with an emphasis in Information Technology, Information Security or related field
- We expect a minimum of experience of 3+ years in implementation of information security strategy, including compliance with industry best practices and regulatory requirement
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including information security, cyber security, and defense in-depth solutions.
- We are looking for someone who is able to work in an independent target-oriented manner as well as in a team, show commitment to job responsibilities
- You have a high sensitivity for data protection and information security issues
- We need credible and convincing personalities with a strong attention on details and excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good English language skill is a must in this position. The knowledge of an additional foreign language would be preferable
- Willingness to travel up to 50% within Europe