€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Human Resource & Recruitment, Banking, Construction & Civil Engineering
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
In this role, you will have the opportunity to execute and lead projects in close partnership with a group of professionals from both HR and the departments you will support. You will work on initiatives with a real impact, and be given the chance to learn and develop in a dynamic and diverse environment.
You are a part of:
the HR project management team for Group Operations & the Enabling functions, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse team will greet you.
You are responsible for
As a Philips HR Project Manager, you work on projects that enable the successful execution of our HR strategy, and provide HR Business partner(s) in your scope with dedicated support on critical topics. You will get to apply project management principles and practices, and work in strong collaboration with other HR Project managers and other involved stakeholders. Whilst doing so, you will have ownership of the full transparency and quality control throughout the life cycle of your projects. Key Areas of Responsibility:
• You will support and/or leads several HR projects (e.g. data analytics/ reporting/people initiatives/job profile updates/talent review)
• Get the responsibility for the implementation and realization of the projects according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, communication, information)
• Always finding opportunities to execute projects on the most efficient way and/or hand over towards Centers of Expertise
• Reports on a structured way on the progress of initiative(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to HR business partners, senior management and to the project team
• Defines risks and develops scenarios to mitigate them
• Like to work together and coordinates the development and execution of project communication strategy towards all stakeholders
• Don’t limit yourself to your own task and you ensure that there is an effective transfer of the project results and the associated knowledge
• You are not afraid to execute tasks in a rapidly changing environment, effectively prioritize and work dedicatedly to ensure project milestones are met.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
To succeed in this job, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Has relevant work experience in HR project management
• Master’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field, such as human resources
• Deep understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of HR
• Demonstrable experience in data analysis
• Good influencing and relationship building skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute work in a pressurized environment to ensure deliverables are met