€ 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our Management Support Organization (MSO) and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete our team.
As Management Assistant you support several managers in an administrative, organized way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between management and the various departments and other (external) stakeholders.
As a Senior Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work. You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in the face of obstacles. As Senior Management Assistant you pro-actively search for ways to improve customer service. You independently manage expectations and meet the (future) needs of the manager. By taking a helicopter view you are able to signal process improvement opportunities. You continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment.
As Senior Management Assistant you help in optimizing our processes and seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work for your team. You pro-actively share information and provide feedback to others. Being a senior role model for the rest of your team, you stimulate a feedback culture with open communication. You promote MSO and support your team lead, building a strong and reliable support organisation. You are a teambuilder and understand the importance of sharing knowledge and seeking for opportunities to optimize the daily work You are continuously working to bring MSO to a higher level!
The tasks of the Senior Management Assistant include:
- Calendar & meeting management: Effectively and efficiently manage (own) the agenda of your managers. Booking rooms and facilities.
- E-mail management: Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Communication: Send out announcements, newsletters, reports etc. Function as first point of contact for questions or requests from internal and external parties to appointed managers or department. Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as with visitors, customers, suppliers and/or external relations.
- Facility services: e.g. registration and reception of visitors, floor management.
- Travel & expense management: Optimize travel of high complexity in different time zones, think ahead and take decisions. Prepare travel expense reports.
- Meeting preparation and participation: Organize and coordinate meetings (e.g. workshops, events) of the assigned department or managers, take and distribute minutes and action lists.
- Project and year planning support: Involved in assigned projects. Acquire overall knowledge of the department year plan, activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
You have completed bachelor degree (HBO) or similar level based on work experience and 5 - 10 years relevant work experience
• You have strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels
• You are fluent in both spoken and written English
• You are a team player
• You are results-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success
• You are able to translate policy or planning into group objectives
• You initiate and give input to further develop guidelines / standards
• You contribute to the translation of ASML policies to the MSO
• You have a proven ability to prioritize and to be flexible
• You are a pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
• You are able to work independently, to identify and solve problems in a timely manner and escalate when necessary
• You are capable to handle business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality
• You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing the MSO
• You are an ambassador for our organization.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 19.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people. Within ASML Veldhoven, the Management Support Organization is organized in one central department. This department is part of the President’s Office (PO). The PO supports the two Presidents and the Executive Committee. The company is run by the dual leadership of the CEO and the CTO, reflecting the close integration of business and technology within ASML.
The MSO consists of seven clusters of various departments. Each cluster is managed by a Team Lead.
You will work as a Management Assistant in the MSO General Sectors Cluster and report to the Team Lead of this cluster.
You will give support to:
- CSVP and (Sr.) Directors of Corporate Strategy & Marketing;
- Program Leader of Senior Management Development and Succession
- “Bestuurder” of ASML Netherlands
The strategy department is tasked with the following:
• Strategic analysis focused on securing the longer term growth prospects and competitiveness of ASML
• Gathering, selecting and analyzing data to build market intelligence in our current business environment
• Identification of new business opportunities outside of mainstream IC Lithography, technical assessment of these and definition/execution of the appropriate market entry strategy
• Early project execution/incubation of new business opportunities
• Full cycle Mergers & Acquisitions from origination to closure
The Program Leader Senior Management Development and Succession assists the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board in developing our potential senior leadership candidates and strengthening our succession pipeline required to support the company’s future growth. In this capacity, he works closely with senior management and HR&O to execute the program. The “Bestuurder” of ASML Netherlands B.V. is the primary point of contact for the Works Council and for Management regarding Works Council related topics. An effective Works Council ensures that both the interests of employees and the interests of the company are represented in a balanced way.