max. € 125.000,-/year (all-in)
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
The program manager will be hired by the Operations Portfolio Management (OPM). OPM is part of OSE, a department within ASML Operations. ASML Operations consists of factories in Veldhoven (2), Taiwan and USA (2), other sectors as Supply Chain Management, Customer Support, Central Planning and Facilities Management. OPM is responsible for the definition and execution of cross department non-product related change initiatives on the program & project portfolio of Operations. IT is an important part of most of these programs, OSE is also responsible for the project and program interaction with the ASML IT department. The OPM department has the mission to enable worldwide operational excellence for ASML by driving and realizing the ASML Operations portfolio.
The Program Manager:
- Defines/refines the program (program mission, vision, blueprint & roadmap) in alignment with senior management throughout the organization;
- Aligns and agrees with the Program Board of the program;
- Designs and executes the program plan based on ASML standard program management approach (based on Managing Successful Programs - MSP);
- Enables, supports, and challenges the program team members in their roles. Manages the program in cooperation with the designated project leaders;
- Defines the breakdown of the roadmap into projects and initiates the assignment of the projects;
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate program management risks;
- Monitors and manages the financial budget;
- Ensures timely and adequate input for defined regular management reporting;
- Ensures sufficient attention for benefits management and change management;
- Communicates proactively all program related news;
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the Program Board members.
This is a fulltime payroll position (preferably 40 hours per week).
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master degree or similar by experience.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who:
- Has over 10 year business experience in project and program management in a large multinational environment;
- Has preferably experience in projects/programs in relevant business areas (manufacturing, supply chain, business planning, customer support, quality) within a technical industrial environment and with an IT component;
- Has proven coaching experience.
- Project management (PMBOK, Prince2 certifications preferred) experience;
- Demonstrated successful program management experience;
- You can naturally convince, inspire and motivate people;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Able to cooperate and communicate on all levels in an organization;
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s;
- Improvement and pro-active mind-set;
- Driven, enthusiastic and persistent character in combination with a healthy natural curiosity;
- A seasoned professional with entrepreneurial mannerisms;
- Excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language.