Attractive salary and benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Inalfa Roof Systems we are looking for a Product Engineer Operations
As a Product Engineer Operations you are responsible for proposal, start-up and follow-up of improvement in the Inalfa Products, during the full product life-cycle. You will take care for adequate managing and reporting of these actions.
You will be part of the operations department. The current team consists of 10 fte (3 sustaining product engineers, 5 manufacturing and 2 industrial engineers), and close collaboration with customers, suppliers and other internal Inalfa depertments.
- Support production and customer(s) to improve product quality and efficiency by:
-Advice on solving issues from product engineering background
-Suggestions to save cost on part level
-Proposals for reducing total cost
- Propose engineering changes and follow up until implementation at the customer
- Support in risk analysis (FMEA) and documentation
Inalfa Roof Systems is one of the world's biggest providers of vehicle roof systems. Inalfa designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open roof systems for the major OEM's in the automotive industry.
The Operations Department is where the efforts of every department come together to materialize sophisticated roof systems that will ensure dream driving experiences for the future car owner.
The daily challenge: develop the production processes and the entire Product Creation Program to a higher level, minimizing complaints, eliminating mistakes, reducing costs and increasing efficiencies in the way we work.
In Operations, you need to be bright and wide-awake: should a problem be detected on a production line, your quick response could contain its effect and prevent expensive wastage. You will not only see to it that the producttion lines run smoothly; the entire value chain from supplier to production to customer needs to flow seamlessy as well. Here too, is where you timely and constant interventions will be crucial to ensure continuous improvement in production.
A holistic approach is needed, so that the entire department and the processes that are running, can step up and raise the bar. To achieve this, we require new thinking. Results-driven, energetic professionals who will take initiative and make far-reaching decisions based on facts. In Operations, every day is different. The work is varied and the atmosphere is postive. The pace is dynamic and you will work at the forefront of technology. Many opportunities exist for individuals to influence processes and products and help elevate standards in our request to become number one in our industry.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client TNO. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Minimum Bachelor degree;
- Automotive experience and its methods is a MUST (DFA, DFMEA, Control plan, PPAP, Tolerance Stacks);
- Experience within operations is a plus;
- Experience within a development department and Delmia is a plus;
- Experience with (design) for six sigma and other problem solving techniques is a plus
- Good communication skills;
- Team player.