€ 35,000 - € 60,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in a temporary HR rol in HR comunication? Philips is looking for you!
You are responsible for:
- Managing activation projects to deploy large HR processes/tools/solutions, including a large service component, channel selection, communication content and the actual deliverables. This can mean: creating global news items, banners, articles, briefs etc.
- Supporting your colleagues on large activation projects such as Performance Review (PPM), Compensation cycle and Talent Review.
- Bringing your knowledge about HR communications across to your peers (2 FTE)
- Researching, mapping and advising on all activation efforts across HR based on our People Strategy
- Advising our internal teams on smaller activation efforts and together deciding on the approach (e.g. Philips University, Talent Acquisition, PPS)
- Working on further streamlining, standardizing our activation across HR
- Creating a ‘communications coaching’ standard package including an ‘intake form’
You are part of:
The Integrated People Services team based out of Eindhoven, the Netherlands.With approximately 500 colleagues,we deliver HR tooling and (administrative) services to all employees and managers in Philips worldwide.You will be working closely with HR experts, HR service professionals, HR Managers and Business Partners, Global Communications and your own team.The HR Deployment & Activation team currently consists of three members and is working in both Eindhoven as well as Amsterdam.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A bachelor or master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing,Communications or a related field
- Experience in HR communications (at least 3-5 years)
- Well-organized, pragmatic, can-do mentality
- Willing to coach and train more junior team members
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time, with different stakeholders (time management skills)
- Passion for future-proof HR, employee experience and customer obsession
- Working knowledge of MS office and SharePoint, ServiceNow is a plus
- Willingness to travel between Eindhoven and Amsterdam; main location is dependent on the candidate’s residency, but ideally Eindhoven
The start date for this position is September, 1st, 2018. End date is December, 31st, 2018. The position is based on 24 hours per week.