Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our Client Bosch Transmission Technology, we are currently recruiting an Experienced Development Engineer. This Engineer will focus on Transmissions and its parts. Due to expansion of the customer projects they are looking for additional capacity.
Job description (tasks, competences, responsibilities)
- Design and draw detailed transmission parts and components from draft
- Perform tolerance studies (stack-up)
- Perform mechanical and structural stress calculations (FEM)
- Release data for publication in Team Center (PDM)
- Design and calculations of gears.
Bosch Transmission Technology is the market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for the continuously variable transmission (CVT).
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Specific skills and characteristics:
- Experienced in developing transmissions for vehicles (knowledge of design drawing standards and tolerances is obvious)
- Experience with CAD systems; (NX has a strong preference)
- Knowledge of and experience with FEM-packages (Abaqus is prefered).
- Pro-active, confident and decisive
- Process and solution focused.
- Systematic and methodical
- Team spirit (working in team, communicative, receptive to new ideas)
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.