€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in an inspiring and dynamic working environment within the syndicated deals financing?
Are you driven by operational discipline, continuous improvement in people, controls and processes where your vision and approach will make a difference? Then we have a team that is fitted for you.
Agency Portfolio Management is part of Corporate Banking Services within Operations WRR. It is the intermediary between the borrower and the syndicate banks. Agency is the single point of contact for both the borrower and syndicate banks. It represents the syndicate banks and is responsible for the distribution of information and payments between the borrower and syndicate banks.
For a temporary replacement within Agency Portfolio Management we are looking for a professional Portfolio Management Officer who has a hands-on mentality.
• Review commercial termsheet
• Review and negotiate legal documents on Agency and Operations clauses
• Coordinate closing procedures between finance parties, customer and legal counsels
• Handle post-closing activities
• Book facilities in ACBS credit system
• Monitor information undertakings based on legal documentation
• Distribute periodic information requirements
• Handle waiver and/or amendment requests
• Handle email correspondence from relevant parties
• Take care of legal documentation for signing
• Execute and book transfers between syndicate banks
• Be the go-to person for Operations department
Customer focus is essential and key to you. Excellent client service orientation is your middle name. In addition these requirements fit you as a second nature:
• Proactively seek feedback relating to performance and seek opportunities for improvement
• Teamwork – put skills, capacity and experience at the disposal of colleagues to achieve team objectives
• Customer Service – has good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Eager to learn and working on the development of continuous improvement skills (e.g. using Lean techniques)
• Reliability - is reliable and dependable in performing job-related tasks, meeting deadlines and appointments
• Risk aware – understands the need to follow instructions and implications of deviation
• Higher professional education (Dutch HBO level), preferably with legal or economic background
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent client service orientation
• Fluent in both Dutch and English (verbally and in writing)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of ACBS is a strong preference
• Knowledge of Debtdomain is an advantage
• Team player with a hands-on mentality
• Able to act in stressful situations
• Strong desire to learn
• Proactive attitude
• Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality)