Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
This is a 1st line support role, situated at the Service Desk at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. YER can bring in candidates from all over the world, as long as they meet the requirements and they intend to stay at the Philips Service Desk for (at least!) the coming 3 years.
- Call acceptance and determine the support level rights of a customer
- Analyse customer events and determine if it is a incident or problem
- Solving customer incidents remotely
- Determine if site delivery managers or application consultant needs to go onsite for event analyses or incident solving
- Timely escalation of incidents to second line support, to assure that events are solved within the SLA time frame.
- Provide regular feedback on event status of severity level 1, 2 , 3 and 4 to customer or client service manager.
- Monitoring if events forwarded to third party are solved within the agreed SLA with the vendor, incase needed escalate to client service manager.
- Remote monitoring of customer solutions if part of the service contract
- Provide pro-active remote support and system management if part of the service contract
- Remote installation and testing of hotfixes, updates and upgrades
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Annual salary between €40.000,- and €60.000,-.
- Company Pension
- 25 vacation days per year
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- After 2 years, Philips Healthcare may offer you a contract to work for them directly and permanently.
- MBO or Bachelor degree in the direction of IT or Healthcare
- Must have: Knowledge of MS Server, Client Server, SQL, Oracle database administrator
- At least 2 years of experience at a remote support desk
- Nice to have, NOT a must: Experience in HL7, DICOM, IHE and/or PACS