€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Marketing & Communication, Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are recruiting a Project Manager Customer Visitor Centre. This assignment starts as soon as possible for at least 1 year for 32- 40 hours a week. Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
Your challenge, in partnership with your PICE and global colleagues, will be to create a professional network and infrastructure of customer visitor centres globally, led by the Philips Innovation Centre (PICE) Eindhoven. They want to create a consistent network of highly professional, impressive and immersive environments that will spread their health tech story across the health continuum and willl encourage their customer, employees and KOL’s to partner with Philips to deliver integrated solutions and collaborate on long term vision.
They will need to tell their story from the customer point of view, highlighting their challenges and opportunities, encouraging co-creation and deeper discussion on how together tehy can deliver seamless care.
In this role you will closely work with the Manager of the Philips Innovation Centre Eindhoven, and the customer visitor centres throughout the rest of the world as they develop a global approach to delivering consistent customer experiences.
- Oversee the CVC Eindhoven refresh to meet transformation objectives, ensure that to create an environment that can be continuously enhanced without impacting the cadence and quality of customer visits;
- PICE currently supports 10,000 visitors a year. Review the customer engagement and planning process. Implement systems and procedures to simplify and enhance the current processes to manage an increasing demand of visits more effectively and efficiently, while maintain high CVC standards;
- Work in partnership with Philips Design, Global Marketing (BG’s/HQ/Markets) and the CVC teams to specify and deliver the Global Philips CVC Experience of the future, including supporting the new Cambridge USA facility;
- Measure the effectiveness of the CVC network against agreed KPI’s and put actions in place to maximize the return and close the gaps;
- At times you may also be requested to take responsibility for customer activities or special projects related to the wider global events remit. This will be discussed and agreed at the time based upon bandwidth.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips is transforming from a product-focused to a solutions-focused, health technology company. As they evolve it is becoming critical important to bring to life their brand promise by clearly demonstrating how through people, data and technology ‘make life better’ for the 3 Billion lives they are track to improve by 2020.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
We are looking for:
• 10 years of Visitor Centre management, Event Management and/or Marketing experience;
• Excellent organization skills, results driven, can combine strategic thinking with effective execution;
• Strong leadership competencies; able to bring stakeholders along in decision and execute;
• Understanding of the customer decision making processes for B2B sales cycles and all Marketing Touchpoints (PR, Media, Digital, Communications, Social, etc.);
• Extensive knowledge of developing and implementing customer experiences and global programs;
• Experience in engaging C-Level customers would be preferred;
• Experience with managing global agencies and large budgets;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience in managing projects, specifying and implementing processes, systems, online environments and reporting;
• Experience liaising with senior leadership, formulating and communication strategies;
• Consistent history of past over performance and strong desire for career growth.
• Project management;
• Executive presentations;
• Metrics, measurement, analytics;
• Financial management;
• Business/Marketing qualifications;
• Exceptional English written and oral skills.