Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Junior Product Designer for our client Bosch Transmission Technology's in Tilburg.
- Develop and extend current push belt models to a higher level;
- Execute calculation with current simulation tools to predict and understand the dynamic behaviour of the Push belt;
- Validate and develop new design policies by modelling;
- Responsible for providing the technical input for management and customer communication;
- Cooperate with internal and external parties, including Bosch Corporate Research, universities and supplier.
Bosch Transmission Technology's
Bosch develops innovative solutions that facilitate new mobility offerings. Whether for private or commercial vehicles, multimodal transportation services, fleet management, or smart transport infrastructure, Bosch brings together vehicle technology, the data cloud, and services to offer complete mobility solutions.
Working in this position, you will be employed by YER and be stationed at DAF Truck's headquarters in Eindhoven. After one year you will have the options of joining the DAF organisation directly. You will have the following benefits:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with good results;
- Strong affinity to innovation and new product design;
- Knowledge of powertrains is preferable.
- Creative, analytical acumen, perseverance, result orientated and enterprising;
- Good communication skills (team player, sharing knowhow and results with colleagues);
- Good level of Dutch and English languages;
- Working autonomously and systematically;
- Ability to use and adapt modern simulation tools (e.g. Matlab, Abaqus, FEM);
- Future oriented.