Depending on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Product Owner Master Data to work at Philips!
In this role, you have the opportunity to play part of the Global MDM Program at Enterprise Information Management, this department defines, creates and deploys new master data management solutions and capabilities for Philips.
You are responsible for:
- Creating winning solutions in the Master Data Management domain. You will translate business insights into system and process capabilities, by working together with various stakeholders (e.g. Business Information Owners and Experts, Business Process Owners, Quality and Regulatory, Subject Matter Experts);
- Owning the Product Data Management Capability for the Health Systems Portfolio to ensure both the solution as well as the process are meeting the business and regulatory requirement;
- Translating the MDM roadmap into user stories and contribute to sprint demo’s during the software development phase;
- Prioritizing and managing the backlog of user stories in alignment with key stakeholders;
- Writing the User Requirement Specifications and test scripts, safeguarding that the design is implemented by organizing and executing user acceptance tests;
- Creating procedures and process flows and being the key contact person for change management aspects related to the deployment of the new capabilities.
You are a part of
You will be working with and in the MDM Program team. This is a team of professionals that are passionate about smart data management solutions that support the Philips business processes throughout the entire chain. The team is based across several locations in the Netherlands and India. You will be based in the High Tech Campus office in Eindhoven. You will report to the Head of MDM Program.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. If you work at Philips (through YER) for two years, Philips may offer you a contract to work for them directly.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree;
- 10+ years of work experience of which at least 3-5 years in a software business; e.g. former product manager/owner, developer, architect;
- Knowledge of and experience in software development, ideally in a B2B oriented multinational;
- Experience with MDM projects in complex manufacturing environments (e.g. Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace);
- Experience with MDM projects and data distribution beyond ERP applications;
- Knowledge and experience in Product Lifecycle Management or Product Development is a plus;
- Product Owner experience working in an Agile environment would be advantageous (such as understanding of sprint planning, product backlog prioritization);
- Fluent in English
Whilst we seek the perfect candidate that meets all of the above criteria, we are also open to candidates that fit some of the criteria and are eager to learn and develop others.
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career. In this role you will have exposure to various stakeholders in multiple disciplines throughout Philips. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.