€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a leading role in a fun, dynamic, internationally oriented company with a pleasant atmosphere? Take a look at the interesting opportunity we have available!
As Lead Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for creating production orders, with technical specifications and quality assurance. You control the quality produced and processes the production information in the technical construction file. Maintenance and optimization of the CAD packages (ACAD, Creo and PDM-system), is also a part of your area of responsibility. You take care of the communication between the various departments and optimize processes and are responsible for the realization of products. The Lead Mechanical Engineer ensures a good distribution of work to decrease the flow time of projects in consultation with the Manager CAD to an effective and efficient distribution to come out of the work, the structuring of the work, structure drawing packages and the quality control of the work. You will report to the Manager CAD.
Our client is a global company dedicated to building a safer, more sustainable world. They deliver industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. Excellent Benefits.
- Minimum Bachelor thinking and working level, preferably Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Given the international nature of the organization knowledge of the Dutch and English language, verbal and written is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, SAP and CAD applications (Pro-E with Windchill and Acad);
- Accurate, good communication skills, intervene appropriately to emerging problems and work cross-department.