€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Engineering, Manufacturing, Energie
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology? At Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe, welcome to Bosch. Bosch Security Systems provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. Highly effective security, safety and communications solutions, they don’t compromise and neither should you.
- You are responsible for the mechanical product architecture for security video cameras;
- You will work on translating product requirements into mechanical concepts in a multidisciplinary and cross-site team;
- You are responsible for the design from concept to mass production;
- You will be member of an international quality driven team;
- You analyse customer requirements and ensure that they are implemented in the concept;
- Break down of system level requirements into lower level/subsystem requirements;
- Safeguarding functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products.
Your future job location offers you a challenging position with development potential within a growing dynamic organization. Excellent conditions of employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with Bosch’s focal point of quality.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Chance to become a direct Bosch employee after secondment period;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design;
- Relevant experience (approx. 10 years) in development and industrialization of complex products and have coordinated several (sub)projects;
- Able to balance business needs with quality requirements;
- Familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably Creo);
- Able to proof the design by means of calculations/simulations;
- Experience in common manufacturing processes such as: sheet metal, plastic injection molding, machining, die casting, etc.