Depending on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Data Migration Consultant Finance for Philips!
Philips DPS is an emerging business, which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the Philips mature market model. As Part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the on boarding of our organization.
The Job will entail the creation of a master data set from a simple SAP legacy system to a more complex existing Philips SAP landscape. Using Philips templates and SAP ADM environment you will ensure complete and integer data sets that can be loaded for use. In a number of cycles the existing data will be augmented to a level where systems and processes can be validated under governing quality systems. Run workshops for Gap Analysis, create master data procedures. Hands on function in a small implementation team.
- Support setting up a new company in a multinational environment;
- Finance accounting & controlling;
- Balance migration, end of period etc.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Experience migrating SAP, Finance;
- Experience with complex system landscape, SAP FI/CO ADM & interfaces, clarity;
- Experience with migration and data testing using methods and tools;
- Experienced in workshops for gap analysis in finance environment;
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change;
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English;
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone;
- You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating deliverables as part of an international implementation program.