Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
The Philips Business System consists of a collection of best practices and global processes that provide a proven framework for continuous improvement and operational excellence. You act as process custodian and capture learnings and actively share success.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in processes analysis within to perform process gap analyses, propose best practices as input for the process design;
- Design processes with the requirement features and ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPI’s and compliance requirements and controls;
- Support process implementation programs and projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed;
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that applications and data models support the business process requirements and design;
- Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings), as developed with Philips University or other parties who develop the process role-based learning curricula for the end-users for their process domain;
- Build and maintain SME communities in their respective domain and ensuring the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement;
Process Performance tracking and Continuous improvement:
- Etablishes an accurate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets. As part of the continuous improvement phase and actively share knowledge and help problem solve with systemic issues driving impact;
- Philips expert in specific process domain;
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities for his/her expertise area;
- Process custodian and ensures adoption of proven practices;
- Capture learnings and actively share success within your community;
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors;
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Assignment till 31/12/2018;
- Fulltime position;
- Located in Amsterdam.
- Few years of experience in own area of expertise;
- Proven business experience in his domain (Innovation, product development, operations etc.) in various roles;
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage;
- Process Management Custodian;
- Be a Process thought leader;
- BPM design for operational excellence;
- Quality & Change control;
- Good communicator and be a good moderator of Communities;
- Challenge solutions & unrewarded complexity;
- Maintaining and advocating Philips process standards.
Thought leadership on:
- Best practices/standards in the businesses;
- Advancing Philips process architecture on the basis of learning from the businesses;
- Background in business;
- Ability to put best practices and Philips standards in context (both internally and vs. external benchmarks);
- Conceptual thinking and analytics;
- Ability to design supporting processes for the target vision;
- Experience in leading process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Hoshin or 6-sigma).