Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
As a Development Engineer Chemical, you are responsible for the development of new imprint material. This will include the search and development of new process routes for upscaling and cost down of production. Further you will be responsible for support towards customers for implementation of the imprint material as well as trouble shooting.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Development of new imprint materials;
- Getting the new imprint materials towards industrial quality and volume production;
- Developing the imprint processes for the new imprint materials;
- Support towards customers;
- Implementing and working according to ISO standards.
SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions is a technology venture of Philips IP&S that develops and delivers solutions for high volume nanoimprinting on large wafers. Based on years of R&D in Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography (SCIL) our solutions enable manufacturers of LEDs, lasers, optical components, solar cells, bio-sensors and many others to increase performance and lower end-product costs. We provide to our customers:
- Machines and processes for small series and high volume production;
- Consumables (stamp and imprint material);
- Dedicated processes for specific customer requirements.
SCIL Nanoimprint Solutions has been successful in selling 3 high volume SCIL production machines to customers in Europe and the USA. There is an opportunity to increase the consumables business by developing new imprint resists for optical applications as well as other materials.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience gained in process development;
- Deep expertise in inorganic process chemistry;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to familiarize with state-of-art technologies and ability to apply when necessary;
- Ability to balance innovation and practical realization;
- Ability to manage uncertainties;
- Able to work both as a team player and independently;
- Good communication skills working in interdisciplinary teams;
- Self-driven and proactive in achieving the goals in cross-functional environment.