Good employee benefits
Project & Program Management, Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced HR manager who can implement change within an internationally operating HR Service Centre (SSC)? For GEA we are looking for a HR Service Centre Transformation Lead who will be responsible for the HR SSC in the Netherlands, North and central Europa who can transform HR strategy into HR operation. The HR SSC supports the HR Business Partner.
The main focus will be on:
• Acting as a Business Partner for management in terms of outsourcing of operation processes within the HR SSC;
• Aligning the HR strategy to the HR SSC operational processes;
• Optimisation of processes and improvement of operational processes.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success, come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to GEA. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources or Business Administration;
• Must have a strong HR generalist background or equivalent knowledge of HR administration and payroll processing;
• Needs to have good understanding and an experience of HR transformation from HR generalist to Shared Services model;
• Desirable experience of HRO and payroll outsourcing;
• Highly desirable experience of managing HR transformation at process and desk top procedures definition level in International environments;
• Good organizational and project management skills;
• Knowledge of recruitment;
• Willing to travel internationally (20% of worktime), mainly to SSC in Denmark and the United Kingdom;
• Excellent communicator in English; knowledge of the Dutch and German language is preferred;
• Fulltime availability; start date is as soon as possible.