In dienst van opdrachtgever
Construction, Non-Profit, Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
CIMC Enric Tank and Process BV (CETP) designs and manufactures Turn-key breweries, distilleries and stainless steel process- and storage Tanks under the brands Ziemann Holvrieka and Briggs. CETP has a strong position in the liquid food industry (beer, juice, diary) and a long track record of expertise and innovation. As one of the biggest suppliers in its market, CETP has 1.200 employees worldwide and sites in the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain and China, as well as sales offices in the United States, Thailand, Vietnam and Russia. The head office is located in Zwolle (the Netherlands).
For the site in Nantong, China we are looking for a solid International Business Controller. After an introduction period in Zwolle, the International Business Controller will be based in China for a period of about 3 years.
Based on the (financial) control model of CETP this position is to support Management in all finance processes and planning and control cycles in line with policies, procedures and international and local regulations. The Business Controller is part of the financial control of Ziemann Holvrieka Asia in Nantong with a functional reporting line to the management Board CETP. You are the bridge between the accounting and the reporting functions within Ziemann Holvrieka Asia.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing and after approval implementing and maintaining the financial management model based on the management philosophy, objectives and the control model of CETP;
- Analyzing weekly, monthly and yearly reporting’s and support month- year- end closing, audit preparation and financial reporting process in conformity with regulatory requirements and general accepted accounting principles;
- Performing analyses on business processes and execute randomly audits on work flow and procedures at entities to optimize: Procedures, Management information system, Accounting manual, Budget and reporting formats, Costs and Cost price methodology;
- Providing information, assessment, reporting of related (differences) analysis and corrective actions regarding projects, cost efficiency and operations to the management and other stakeholders;
- Reporting, analyzing and advising on the financial and business performance on both financial and non-financial terms (KPI’s);
- Ensuring compliance of internal control, including completeness and accuracy of information;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and tax requirements and responsible for the tax planning;
- Assist where necessary in the execution of the planning and control cycle, optimize monthly and annual accounting and reporting, intercompany accounting;
- Initiate and follow up cost savings programs;
- Implement and/or optimize differentiated cost pricing methodology, intercompany pricing and rolling forecasts;
- Responsible for Banking, Insurances and Treasury in close cooperation with Controlling CETP;
- Ad hoc analyses on costs, recharges, supplier contracts, projects etc.
Parent company CIMC Enric Holdings Limited is a company listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and is engaged in design, development, manufacturing, engineering and sales of, and the provision of technical maintenance service for, a range of transportation, storage and processing equipment that is used in energy, chemical and liquid food industries.
CETP is operating worldwide and has successfully grown in recent years. Also for the future a further ambitious development of the business is envisaged. Being part of this dynamic environment in this challenging assignment gives you an excellent opportunity for career and personal development. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting or Finance, or University degree or equal working level in Accountancy;
- Fluent in English, Chinese is prefered;
- Microsoft Office 365, especially high skill level in Excel;
- 5-7 years financial experience in accounting/controlling and International industry experience in capital goods industry;
- Experience and affinity with management processes and ICT environment (ERP: SAP);
- Knowledge of Risk management tools and procedures for internal control (Sarbanes Oxley, C-Sox);
- Experience in working other cultures, especially in China preferred;
- Flexible, proactive, able to work with deadlines;
- Strong vision and analytical skills;
- Both team player and used to work stand-alone;
- Cultural awareness and able to interact with people at all levels;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.