In dienst van opdrachtgever
Construction, Non-profit, Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
CIMC Enric Tank and Process BV (CETP) designs and manufactures Turn-key breweries, distilleries and stainless steel process- and storage Tanks under the brands Ziemann Holvrieka and Briggs. CETP has a strong position in the liquid food industry (beer, juice, diary) and a long track record of expertise and innovation. As one of the biggest suppliers in its market, CETP has 1.200 employees worldwide and sites in the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain and China, as well as sales offices in the United States, Thailand, Vietnam and Russia. The head office is located in Zwolle (the Netherlands).
For the head office in Zwolle we are looking for an internationally oriented Management Trainee.
The International Management Trainee will spend about two years in completing a variety of projects within the CETP group. Projects may focus on Business Development, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing or Human Resources. As the traineeship progresses, the level of responsibility will grow as well. As CETP's business is very international, international exposure for this role is also significant. A next step might be within Finance or Sales within our group.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assignments in different functional areas within CETP;
- The scope of the assignments will be tailored to the progress in the position;
- Working closely together with the functional lead in projects;
- Assignments can be a Business development support, taking care of a priority within Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations and/or HR;
- Strategic planning process support;
- Various activities to support the Management Board of CETP.
Parent company CIMC Enric Holdings Limited is a company listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and is engaged in design, development, manufacturing, engineering and sales of, and the provision of technical maintenance service for, a range of transportation, storage and processing equipment that is used in energy, chemical and liquid food industries.
CETP is a fast growing company with lots of opportunities in an inspiring setting. In return for your expertise and commitment, CETP will provide a fast paced stimulating international work environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. CETP also offers competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics or (Technical) Business Administration;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Linguistics: Fluent in English & Dutch, proficient in German is a pre;
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience is a pre;
- Extra curricular experience during the study is of importance.
- Result orientated, play to win attitude;
- Pro active and engaging style;
- Strong verbal/written communication skills;
- Social, sensitive Team player;
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills.