Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Material Test Engineer who has a technical (Bachelor) educational background, is strong in a organizing and is customer-friendly and quality focused.
The department Wafer Clamping & Particle Contamination Control is part of the EUV Business Line in ASML. Its task is to specify, develop, integrate, qualify and industrialize wafer clamps, pellicles and particle contamination solutions in the area of EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Scanner Technology. The Pellicle group is part of this department.
- Responsible for non-standardized testing to investigate thin film materials (pellicles);
- Test and qualification reporting and documentation of lessons learned;
- Understanding material properties and failure and degradation mechanisms;
- Knowledge of material characterization methods;
- Contribution to getting new measurement tools up and running;
- Ensure proper qualification of the measurement systems;
- Organization and coordination of the R&D test activities and test team;
- Instruction of the R&D test operators.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc, MSc, material science, physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering with affinity for testing and characterization of materials.
Solid experimental and/or theoretical experience in the area of:
- Material testing and metrology (hands on experience is a must);
- Familiar with advanced measurement equipment;
- Material characterization methods;
- Material science (Thin film technology);
- Experience with Matlab;
- Experience with qualification reporting, 8D’s and lessons learned.
- Strong organization skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Quality focus;
- Team worker;
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment;
- Robust personality is a must;
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude;
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.