In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you our next international, experienced, business minded and communicative analyst to support policy implementations, perform internal reviews on compliance and support set-up of new market companies? Do you want to work in an international environment and be part of a new Business Controls and Compliance team?
With your background in risk, audit or compliance you are responsible for the support and the driving force behind the policies alignment. In this role you liaise with the work streams (of the integration project) and international departments.
- You are used to work in a demanding and international setting
- Together with and under the responsibility of the Business Controller you will be responsible and provide guidance for the roll out of policies in all entities and interacts in this regard as an advisor and intermediate with the policy owners
- Monitor the implementation of the policies and related procedures in the local entities and improve risk awareness
- Perform internal reviews / assessments / business health checks on (local) business processes
- Monitor compliance with group policies in local entities
- Lead process improvement, standardization and performance measurement (KPI/OPI)
- Support set-up of new market companies
- Provide advice and monitor outsourcing activities
- Develop quality criteria and drive quality improvement
A market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions. An open and informal international culture, all about people. An open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. Your talent can add great value to their skills. In return you have the opportunity to build an international career within the leading global finance company.
Market conform salary package with excellent secondary benefits.
- Master’s degree in Business Economics or Legal
- Willing to travel is a must! At least 60% of the time you’ll visit other offices across Europe
- At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a similar role; • Excellent knowledge of English language at academic level both spoken and written
- You have a strong track record of coordinating and monitoring of projects
- Strong relationship management and communication skills as this role has multiple points of interaction in the organization
- Good analytical and accurate skills
- Results oriented and a high focus on quality
- Trustworthy and reliabl;
- Interested in a long term career
- Good office tools capabilities