Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have experience within the field of Oil & Gas? Are you able to direct System Engineers in order to complete complex projects? Then we have an excellent opportunity available!
- Direct the systems engineers;
- Determine the planning of assignments in consultation with the Engineering Manager;
- Allocate assigned work among the engineers;
- Verify and authorise engineering documentation;
- Instruct, supervise and motivate employees where necessary;
- Design new products;
- Draw up specifications in consultation with customers;
- Turn project specifications into drawings;
- Assemble drawings in accordance with order specification;
- Perform calculations in accordance with international pressure vessel codes;
- Liaise with internal divisions about orders;
- Liaise with customers and suppliers;
- Resolve issues and errors concerning orders;
- Participate in project meeting.
Our client is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products.
- Thinks and works at Higher Vocational Education (HBO) level, a Higher Technical School/Mechanical Engineering education is preferred.
- Five years work experience as a mechanical engineer or lead engineer is required;
- Experience with AutoCAD is required;
- Experience with 3D drawing is required, preferably in Solid Edge;
- Experience with an ERP package is required, preferably SAP.
- Spoken and written command of the English and German languages is required;
Please contact for more information.