In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing innovative international organization? Would you like to lead the European Supply & Demand Planning teams and customer experience to the next level?
In this position you are responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for your department within the overall supply chain organization and strategy. As Manager Supply & Demand Planning you are part of the Supply Chain Management team. You are lead the end-to-end Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, translating customer demand into accurate forecasts and balanced supply plans maintaining healthy inventory levels and on time availability/delivery of products in a cost efficient, high quality, compliant and safe manner. You provide excellent service to our internal and external customers resulting in premium customer satisfaction. In addition, you proactively initiate and implement (continuous) improvement programs and drive phase-in-phase -out programs to ensure a best in class planning operation and service. You provide strong leadership and motivate/grow your team members to secure good collaboration, optimal teamwork and skilled performance to guarantee the realization of current and future departmental objectives. Furthermore, you are responsible for the departmental budget, reporting and supervising the end results.
A leader in the world of industrial automation.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Industrial Engineering/Technical Business Administration – APICS, or similar is a requirement
- Minimum of 10+ years relevant experience in Supply chain & Logistics Management (Planning/S&OP is a must)
- Excellent analytical skills supported by proven experience with Supply Chain Modelling Tools, Advanced Planning Systems and MRP/DRP planning systems (J.D. Edwards is a pre)
- Proven experience with defining, implementing and leading S&OP processes in a complex, global, fast moving context
- Able to lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team of Supply Chain Professionals to realize their objectives and plans
- Proven Project Management skills & leadership skills supported by tools like Prince2 and/or Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and translate complex matters in simple solutions
- Excellent communication skills across all levels (internally and externally) and with good cultural awareness
- Dutch and English languages is a must