In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a business developer who likes to work within the Automotive (clients are for a.g. Daimler, GM and Volkswagen), who likes an international environment and customers and has the right combination of consultative sales and ambition to win.
"An excellent opportunity for a seasoned sales professional with the ambition to work in a dynamic, technical and international environment."
Remco Platjé, Sales Manager Automotive Power Packer
As a Key Account Manager you will work directly for clients like Daimler, Volkswagen, General Motors and Ferrari. This role requires understanding of consultative sales processes and long-term relationship within an international environment. You will be a member of a team with four colleagues, the departmant is also knwon as "the automotive bar". A good combination of sales drive, ambition to win, informal culture and focus on team interaction and spirit.
Your main challenges are:
- Build and sustain long-term relationships with key customers that value Power-Packer's strengths: Joint development and World Class Manufacturing standards;
- Identify new opportunities, both at new and existing automotive customers, and converts these into long term contracts;
- Develop and maintain an excellent account strategy, able to execute the strategy into good project management;
- Good cooperation with Product Management/Marketing to improve Power Packer's value proposition/on line presence towards potential customers;
- Coordinating a perfect cooperation between Power Packers Account team and the different customers by coaching, motivating Power Packers internal Sales & Marketing team.
You will work a lot together with your "internal clients" like Quality, Project management, Engineering, Inside Sales etc. You are the oil of this machine! Building up and maintain a good relation with all involved people (in- and external) is a very important part of this challenging job.
You will report to the Sales Manager Automotive (Remco Platjé). Remco is a pleaseant Manager, with a excellent trackrecord and network in the Automotive world. Hard on issues, soft on relations, straight and no double agenda. Good team vibe with a combination of freedom, open to new ideas, drive and responsbility.
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Power Packers offers a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of the core principles! With a can do attitude and open-minded culture the company creates an environment where people can realize their full potential!
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree in Commercial Economics, Sales or Business Development;
- Mid-career sales professional with relevant experience in consultative selling and account management in technical and international environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Relation builder and a hunter
- Willing to travel frequently.