In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
"An excellent opportunity for a seasoned sales professional with the ambition to work in a dynamic, technical and international environment."
Remco Platjé, Sales Manager Automotive Power Packer
As a Key Account Manager you will work directly for clients like Daimler, Vokswagen, General Motors and Ferrari. This role requires understanding of consultative sales processes and long-term relationship within an international environment. You will be a member of a team with four colleagues, the departmant is also knwon as "the automotive bar". A good combination of sales drive, ambition to win, informal culture and focus on team interaction and spirit.
Your main challenges are:
- Build and sustain long-term relationships with key customers that value Power-Packer's strengths: Joint development and World Class Manufacturing standards
- Identify new opportunities, both at new and existing automotive customers, and converts these into long term contracts
- Develop and maintain an excellent account strategy, able to execute the strategy into good project management
- Good cooperation with Product Management/Marketing to improve Power Packer's value proposition/on line presence towards potential customers
- Coordinating a perfect cooperation between Power Packers Account team and the different customers by coaching, motivating Power Packers internal Sales & Marketing team
You will work a lot together with your "internal clients" like Quality, Project management, Engineering, Inside Sales etc. You are the oil of this machine! Building up and maintain a good relation with all involved people (in- and external) is a very important part of this challenging job.
You will report to the Sales Manager Automotive (Remco Platjé). Remco is a pleaseant Manager, with a excellent trackrecord and network in the Automotive world. Hard on issues, soft on relations. Sharp as a knife, straight and no double agenda. Good team vibe with a combination of freedom, open to new ideas, drive and responsbility.
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Power Packers offers a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of the core principles! With a can do attitude and open-minded culture the company creates an environment where people can realize their full potential!
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or similar background
- Mid-career sales professional with relevant experience in consultative selling and large account management in technical and international environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), German is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Relation builder, automotive freak
- Willing to travel frequently