Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Make the future now. Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment of Motion, the new ASML department which is located in Oirschot.
Your job mission is to analyse, coordinate and solve quality related issues by working in multidisciplinary teams during production and development of linear motors. By doing this you will help in the continues improvement of the production and development of linear motors for all ASML platforms and help to develop TF Motion as linear motor competence centre.
- Analyse coordinate and solve quality related issues within the production
- Analyse manufacturing processes on capabilities with the aid of quality tools like capability studies and process control tools
- Performs failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes
- Participates in Continuous Improvement Teams
- Support and participate in the NPI process and the competence centre
- Executes improvement projects in manufacturing
- Direct support to suppliers in case of production stagnation due to supplier-Q issues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor/Master, Graduate Mechatronics, Mechanics or Electronics. Vocational education with approximately 5 years of (extensive) working experience. Postgraduate level starter.
- General Q-methods/-techniques
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realisation process
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a production environment
- Administrative experience with common MS Office tools
- Has the drive to improve and can convince others if necessary
- Analytical skills, asks questions to find cause behind the cause
- Able to change priorities when necessary; keep long-term view in mind
- Problem solving capabilities and can summarizing issues to the key message
- Communicator/networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major and minor issues
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development
- Preferable working knowledge with systems as SAP; AIR