Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
On the base of customer demand or partner organization you are responsible for elaboration and development of technical quotations and bids. You are capable to support the internal salesforce worldwide.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Hiring and developing technical requests and orders, monitoring of quotations, maintain contact with external clients and internal departments, particularly the departments.
- Provide technical support to customers, selection of filters based on application specifications, elaboration of proposals including a proposal drawings, technical data sheets and cost calculations.
- Review of the technical specifications, assess economic and technical feasibility of bids and offers.
- Support the area support plans.
- Handling questions and complaints from customers.
- Represents the company with customers on technical matters during sales meetings, kick-off meetings etc.
- Supports actively colleagues throughout the tender process in the broad sense, is able to identify and to define long lead time items.
Our client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of products and services for the world's process and industrial markets.
Required Skills and Experience
- HBO level, HTS engineering, supplemented with business.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a technical (commercial) function.
- Knowledge of and/or affinity with technical products for applications in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of operational excellence such principles and Six Sigma.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Control of 3D modelling, preferably in Solid Edge.
- Management of SAP, SAP BW.
- Professional efficiency in English language is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Organizational skills and ability to work following priorities.