€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The aim of the project is to bring a new print head to production. The quality team is responsible for product quality, ensuring control plan/measurements are in place and supporting design engineers in defining specifications and root cause analysis. The quality engineer is a team player, has a good view of the organization and is aware of responsibilities. The quality engineer takes initiative, performs follow-up measurements and analysis, when needed involves other project members.
The team consists of 2 people: a function responsible who reports to the project manager and a quality engineer who is responsible for industrializing the print heads measurements.
- Measure print heads
- Assess quality of print heads
- Review results with stakeholders
- Root cause finding
- Understanding what determines quality
- Critically look at processes and results
A high-tech company in Venlo.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance