€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a result-oriented engineer who enjoys quickly grasping business requirements and customer needs? We have an excellent opportunity available!
As a matching specialist in the Simulation Team you will be a key contributor within our Engineering Department for the thermodynamic matching of our turbochargers to new customer developments and implementing performance improvements by means of simulation. You will closely cooperate with different Engineering project teams, the R&D Department and our mother company. Externally you will acts as a performance specialist for specific customer projects.
- Supporting engineering teams with detailed and up-to-date simulation and engine performance knowledge
- Implement new methodologies to improve simulation support within project timelines as a response to customer requirements
Our client is a global player within the Automotive with a 20% market share in Europe. Working at our client offers many rewards. From seeing your concepts developed into actual products, to knowing that the finest car brands are equipped with the product you have worked on.
Excellent remuneration. You will be employed by YER for the period of 1 year.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Thorough understanding of combustion cycles, engine modeling, thermodynamics and computational fluid dynamics.
- Basic knowledge of engine performance, efficiency and emissions aspects
- Advanced level of verbal and written communication skills, group facilitation skills
- Language: Fluent in English
- Comfortably interacts with customers and cross functional teams at all levels of organizational structure
- Knowledge of Japanese culture is preferred.