€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an R&D Engineer who enjoys getting results and quickly grasping the business requirements and customer needs? Can you demonstrate technical excellence and are you an integrative thinker? Than please read this excellent career opportunity!
As Electric R&D Engineer you will be the Key contributor within our R&D department and organization for the Technical Roadmap of the Product Range for short and long term strategy development. You will coordinate internal communication between R&D Department, Engineering, Test Facilities and Sales & Marketing. Externally you will acts as primary customer focal point for the product range, commissioning and testing mainly at our clients test facilities in the Netherlands.
- Delivery of electric boosting system and power generating expertise, in front of global customers with particular regard to electric machine integration, protocolled data vehicle networks, electric power integration related to automotive applications
- Supporting successful innovation, pre-development, integrated product development, and bid of electric boosting products
- Creating technical response to customer requirements by developing and documenting technical proposals and presentations
- Supporting customer technical roadmap discussion, simulation models and procurement
- Consolidating and prioritizing internal / customer needs and converting these into actionable product requirements. Highlighting any unique needs that may need customized solutions and internal alignment
- Translating needs into value to enable value assessment and capture in the product offering and bid process
Our client is a global player in the field of Automotive and they have a 20% market share. They deliver directly to OEMS's all over the world.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with an interest in Mechanical Engineering
- Thorough understanding of 3-phase power circuitry, permanent magnet motors, inverters and power converters
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with CAN and LIN networks, vehicle electric integration of components
- Capable of vehicle electric network simulation
- Basic knowledge of turbo-charged engines performance, efficiency and emissions aspects
- Advanced level of verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution abilities and group facilitation skills
- Fluent in the English language, German understanding