€ 5,000 - € 6,000 gross a month or max € 65 per hour
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Very challenging temporary position available for an experienced professional in the field of accounting, processes and IT in a multinational environment!
The Operational Accounting Manager is responsible for the adequate flow of data from the Contract Administration system into the General Ledger system either through interfaces or through the synchronization of processes.
- Manage and develop the monthly closing processes of the contract databases
- Manage the contract salvages ledgers for the continental European subsidiaries
- Supervise the execution of central operational accounting processes
- Manage and develop the interface between the contract administration and the general ledger
- Assist, when requested, in the reconciliation processes of contract administration and the general ledger
- Serve as user representative of Finance & Control in projects with respect to contract administration
- Solve problems with respect to the contract databases and interfaces between contract administration and the general ledger system
- Special projects as assigned
The Operational Accounting manager reports to the relevant Area Controller.
As part of the job, the Operational Accounting manager is in direct contact with the PFE Administration and ITD department. On the Continent, the job combines function of Functional Application Manager and operational accounting.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a leading truck manufacturer.
At DAF, they feel proud of every DAF truck that leaves their factory. Because they know they have delivered a truck that enables the customer to drive their business. Because they know the driver will appreciate its unequalled comfort and handling. Theire for trucks goes into every part and detail. That’s what separates a DAF from any other truck.
DAF's headquarter is based in Eindhoven. In the 89 years DAF has grown into an international organisation with production facilities, national sales organisations and dealers all around the world.
Temporary assignment for a minimum of 12 months. This position is available for contractors as well as freelancers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business Economics with 3 to 5 years of financial experience
- In depth knowledge of the PFE contract administration system and general ledger system
- Knowledge of the PACCAR Accounting principles and policies
- Financial systems software knowledge
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting non-negotiable deadlines
- Strong attention for detail
- Good management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with several different functions within PFE
- Good knowledge of the English language verbally and in writing