Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client, an international company in the Rotterdam Botlek area, we are looking for a (assistant) Country Accountant who can start directly on a fulltime basis. It is a temporary job/assignment until January 2019, with the possibility for an extension.
The Assistant Country Accountant is responsible to assist all country accountants on their control and financial accounting processes for the EMEA entities in order to ensure compliance with relevant policies & procedures, US GAAP, statutory and fiscal requirements.
- To assist to direct and control the financial accounting activities of Huntsman entities in order to ensure financial statements are reported on time and in compliance with Huntsman, US GAAP, legal, statutory and fiscal requirements
- To assist to ensure an adequate system of internal controls is implemented/maintained for key accounting processes, in compliance with requirements under Sarbanes Oxley
- Month end activities like revaluation & analysing the exchange differences
- Preparation and execution of the monthly reporting activities
- Analyse and control GL accounts and cost centres
- Preparation of Sox control activities for whole country accounting team
- Preparation of the annual accounts
- Preparation of the corporate tax declaration
- File proposals for improvement and efficiencies of systems and procedures
Our client is an international company and active in the chemical industry. Their HQ in the Netherlands is located in the Botlek, Rotterdam area.
Temporary job/assignment at least until the end of this year, with the possibility of an extension.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (General Ledger, Statutory Accountant, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Excellent communicative skills
- Accounting experience and skills
- Flexible attitude
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP, US GAAP and Sox