Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We value you as person and professional. Feel at home at work, in a welcoming atmosphere, in an inclusive culture full of diversity and spirit. With people that love to help and inspire each other. We give you space to be inventive. Explore and tackle challenging problem fields. You’re free to experiment, create and try again. Together we shape the company and business. At Océ, you can be your best self. Realizing that when you grow, we all grow. We dare you to perform, learn and have fun. Be the architect of your international career, choosing from diverse development opportunities.
Create the extraordinary in multidisciplinary and cross-cultural teams. With colleagues, partners and customers, you can operate across the complete value chain (from R&D to manufacturing and delivery) and accomplish great things.
The aim of the project is to bring a new print head to production. The Quality team is responsible for product quality, ensuring control plan/measurements are in place and supporting design engineers in defining specifications and root cause analysis. The quality engineer is a team player, who has a good view of the organization and aware of responsibilities. The quality engineer takes initiative, performs follow-up measurements and analysis where possible and where needed, involves other project members.
Founded in 1877, Océ is a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services. Océ’s mission is to accelerate new digital print technologies and transform them into local printing products and services for blue-chip multinationals around the globe and creative studios around the corner.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree in Engineering/Physics.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a reliability engineering/quality in a high-tech environment
- Quality mind-set with focus on way-of-working; Black Belt or Green Belt on Design of Six Sigma (DfSS) is a pre
The team consists of 3 people: a function responsible who reports to the project manager and a quality engineer who is responsible for industrializing the print head measurements.
- Measure print heads
- Assess quality of print heads
- Review results with stakeholders
- Root cause finding
- Understanding what determines quality
- critically look at processes and results