Competitive salary and secondary benefits
Legal & Tax
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you keen to work as a legal counsel at the legal department of the holding company of a global media content powerhouse? Are you a self-starter with a hands-on mentality, willingness to learn and the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively with commercial judgment. Then this might be the position for you!
The Endemol Shine Group Legal Corporate/M&A team is looking for an ambitious (junior) legal counsel. The legal department of the Endemol Shine Group consists of 18 legal counsels of which 3 form the Group Legal Corporate/M&A team.
As (junior) legal counsel you will be working at the corporate/M&A legal department of the holding of the Endemol Shine Group, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and report to the Director Group Legal Corporate/M&A.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Legal assistance to global operational companies on corporate matters
- Corporate housekeeping for global group companies (e.g. management of board and shareholders meetings)
- Legal assistance in M&A transactions
- Drafting corporate and commercial agreements (e.g. shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, NDAs)
- Liaison for other Endemol Shine Group teams (finance, tax, creative networks)
- Incorporations and liquidations of global companies
- Legal IT (contract/document management and automation) projects
- KYC filings
Endemol Shine Group is globally known for creating world class content for all media platforms. They are the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of formats, having produced more than 800 productions, in 76 territories airing on 295 channels around the world. This is in addition to our digital, gaming, brands and licensing operations. The global non-scripted hit formats include Masterchef, Big Brother, the Wall, Fear Factor and Hunted. The drama portfolio includes worldwide blockbusters such as Black Mirror, Peaky Blinders, the Bridge, Humans and Broadchurch.
- A fulltime (40 hours a week) position
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits (e.g. 50% contribution in pension)
- Training en development opportunities
- University degree in law
- 3+ years of relevant experience of which at least 2 years in private practice as a lawyer or candidate-notary
- An excellent understanding of corporate law
- Experience advising (internal and external) clients in an international environment
- Fluency in English (in word and writing)
- Experience in project management
- Experience in Legal IT (such as contract management and automated drafting systems) is an advantage
- You feel at ease in an international and fast paced environment
- You are able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- You are pro-active, flexible and have great enthusiasm and curiosity
- You are a team player who is able to create working relationships at all levels within an organization
- You have a sense of humor and lots of energy