Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching for a Communications Manager. Assignment starts mid-August until at least end of year. 40 hours a week. Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone with experience in communications in transformation programs on a mid-level. So not a starter, but also not a very senior person. There is a communication plan that needs to be executed. The selected candidate can review it and make small adjustments if necessary, but it is also important to know that the candidate doesn't fully need to re-invent the whole plan. It should be executed in the right way. Therefore we are not looking for a very strategic person, but someone with about 4-5 or more years’ experience who can independently execute the plan.
As a Communications Manager you are accountable to manage the coordination of the communications activities with responsibility for strategy execution, communication impact and results, including cost tracking. You will develop strategies and determine how to use developed strategies and approaches to meet schedules and goals for communication across the programs in the Philips Knowledge Management transformation.
- Build and maintain on existing communication plan for the Philips Knowledge Management program and work out detailed communication plan, for impacted employees, in close collaboration with Change management and Global Communication team
- Lead on maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology regarding the Philips Knowledge Management program
- Teaming up with the BC&D Communication Business Partner to support the global communication around the Philips Knowledge Management program towards Philips leadership teams and all Philips employees
- Execute communication plan by developing and/or updating the necessary contents (success stories, key messages) and tools and activate across all internal channels (e.g. newsletter, animation, community posts, events)
- Lease with external agency to create tools as per the communication plan
- Act as a sparring partner for the core program team, work stream and deployment teams to ensure aligned and consistent messaging
- Support Change management stream to apply creativity across work by seeking to develop new approaches for engagement and collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain communication pages/areas within the Philips Knowledge Management program share point and ensure interlink to global intranet
- Monitor program communications budget
- Set and measure program communication KPI’s
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of a team that further develops and roll out the global Knowledge Management function at Philips. As Philips is moving into a Solutions company a harmonized knowledge management is a key enabler for success. In your role, you will support Philips businesses, markets and functions enabling to activate a culture of knowledge sharing.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
The communication Manager reports into the program Change Management Stream Lead and has following skill set and experience:
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent Communications Manager who can navigate in a complex business/program environment
- “Servant Leader” mentality, who is able to put their internal customer, the market, at the centre of their decision-making, and represent their interests in the overall program
- 4 to 8 year experience in communications of which part should’ve been in transformation programs on global scale
- Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player who can collaborate with market, BGs, functions and program teams
- Structured, organized and stress resilient personality
- Ability to build strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Ability to see the “bigger picture” and how various program components interconnect and influence each other
- Experience in Marketing communication is an advantage
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage