€ 2,500 - € 3,500 gross a month based on 40 hours per week
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
YER Support Professionals is recruiting high educated project and management support staff. On temporary and permanent basis, we are recruiting office managers, project assistants, management assistants, PA's, executive assistants and administrative assistants.
For one of our clients in Amsterdam city centre, we would like to get in touch with a fulltime administrative assistant. You will receive a temporary contract via YER and after 6 months there is a possibility that you will receive a permanent contract at our client.
Providing secretarial and administrative support through:
- Maintaining diary management using Outlook
- Arranging travel arrangements through travel agent; preparing itinerary, trip file and supplies where necessary
- Completing expense reports
- Complete monthly overviews such as holiday files/time spent files and send these to the appropriate persons in the US office
- Prepare monthly Accounts Payable (in Excel) and communicate with external bookkeeper
- During absence of team members ensure that matters of a routine nature and more critical matters are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Screening of incoming calls in order to control interruptions, handle inquiries within own capacity
- Timely ordering of office supplies
- Organize daily lunch
- Maintaining effective filing and retrieval systems, both computerized and manual, in a methodical manner
- Receive guests
- Liaison with a number of people within company worldwide, assuring discreet handling of business
- To undertake other duties not specifically stated above, which from time to time are necessary for the effective performance of the Directors/business
- Replace Office Manager/Executive Secretary during her absence
US based investment management firm with over 370 employees spread in 12 offices worldwide. The Dutch office has the potential to grow to 11 employees by the end of 2018.
Temporary contract with YER. After 6 months you will receive a permanent contract with our client.
KEY COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
- Well-developed capacity for communicating at different internal and external levels
- High level of personal responsibility and a proactive approach to tasks
- High commitment to providing service, co-operating and working within a team
- Flexibility (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with tight, short deadlines
- Considerable experience of working on your own initiative, developing systems and seeking imaginative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; both in English and Dutch
LANGUAGE & TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- Fluent Dutch (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office
- 3-7 years’ work experience as Administrative Assistant/PA/Secretary in a corporate environment
Living in the Amsterdam area.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent