€ 3,500 - € 4,500 gross a month based on 40 hours a week
Support, Legal & Tax
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
YER Support Professionals is recruiting high educated project and management support staff since 2007. We are recruiting on temporary and permanent basis office managers, management assistants, project assistants, PA's, executive assistants and paralegals. For one of our clients in Amsterdam city centre we would like to get in touch with an Legal Administrative Assistant. You will receive a temporary contract with the option to have a permanent contract after 6 months.
Assisting with legal administrative matters by assisting the Legal Director and Paralegal.
- Assisting in legal matters for ongoing transactions
- Document preparation and screening (safeguard that documents have the correct details and signature blocks in line with our structures)
- Manage complex signature process for all Dutch and foreign entities that relate to the Dutch platform
- Assisting with KYC requests (collecting documents, completing forms, etc.)
- Assisting with notarization/apostille requests and communicate with local and international counsel
- Maintaining record keeping/files in meticulous manner for over 150 Dutch entities and around 50 foreign entities
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and e-mails, including prioritizing and distributing to relevant persons, ensuring all queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Replace Paralegal during her absence
US based investment management firm with over 370 employees spread in 12 offices worldwide.
The Dutch office has the potential to grow to 11 employees by the end of 2018.
Temporary contract with YER with an option to receive a permanent contract after 6 months.
KEY COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
- Eye for detail
- Well-developed capacity for communicating at different internal and external levels
- High level of personal responsibility and a proactive approach to tasks
- High commitment to providing service, co-operating and working within a team
- Flexibility (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with tight, short deadlines
- Considerable experience of working on your own initiative, developing systems and seeking imaginative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; both in English and Dutch
LANGUAGE & TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- Fluent Dutch (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office
- 3-7 years’ work experience in a corporate environment (preferably with some legal background)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Living in the Amsterdam area.